Who we are
Our not-for-profit continuing care retirement community is developed by Federation CCRC Development, a subsidiary of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County. Highly secure, with restricted gated access, our community is nestled on the 100-acre Federation campus, the largest land-based federation in the country.
What we do
We provide a superior lifestyle for active adults through a focus on wellness, health services and a wide array of amenities. While guided by Jewish faith and heritage, our progressive senior living community in Boca Raton welcomes people of all faiths, beliefs and cultures. The environment we foster supports freedom, dignity, independence and security.
We’re managed by Life Care Services®, an LCS Company. Established in 1971, it’s the nation’s leading manager of full-service senior living communities. Life Care Services provides operations, marketing and sales management services for not-for-profit and for-profit Life Plan Communities (also known as continuing care retirement communities), serving nearly 32,000 residents in 31 states and the District of Columbia.
Federation CCRC Development, LLC is governed by a voluntary board of managers. The voluntary managers and officers of Sinai Residences are:
- Arthur Goldberg, chair, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Matthew C. Levin, president and chief executive officer, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Wesley E. Finch, vice chair of Federation, and president, Federation CCRC Development, LLC
- Mel Lowell, chief operating officer, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- David Galpern, director, Federation CCRC Development, LLC
- Barry Podolsky, director, Federation CCRC Development, LLC
- Gail Rubin-Kwal, MD, director, Federation CCRC Development, LLC