Plan your day, but keep an open mind. Our residents are always coming up with events and activities that offer unexpected and surprising ways to connect, learn and have fun! Whether you prefer an invigorating class or quiet relaxation, intellectual stimulation or a little pampering, you’ll find opportunities for all just steps from your door.
As a community partner of the Jewish Federation, we’re strongly connected with Jewish history and values. You’ll meet many residents who’ve found enriching ways to be part of the social service organizations, synagogues and schools that provide services to those in our neighborhoods, Israel and around the world.
Consider becoming a resident ambassador, helping to orient visitors or new residents. Volunteer in the sundries store and socialize with customers. Join a resident committee and propose ideas for menus and activities. Or take part in Friendly Fridays, where you introduce yourself to someone you don’t know and welcome a new person by name.
- Local, national and international volunteer opportunities
- Spiritual connections through services and discussion groups
- Interest groups such as Judaic study group and conversational Yiddish
- Creative classes
- Presentations, lectures and speakers forums
- Open art studio
- Craft lessons and painting classes
- State-of-the-art fitness center with personal trainer
- Resort-style pool
- Wellness hub
- Fitness classes, including Tai Chi and yoga
- Beautiful campus with walking paths
- Spa services in the Ted & Barbara Wolk Spa and Fitness Center
- Programs at the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Community art projects
- Men’s breakfasts
- Women’s participatory group
- Shabbat services and Oneg Shabbat
- Observances such as High Holidays, Yizkor and celebrations such as Sukkot
- Caregiver support groups, e.g., Alzheimer’s Association and Parkinson’s Support Group
- Seasonal celebrations and holiday parties
- Restaurant outings
- Local excursions
- Travel within the U.S.
- Bridge and canasta club
- Movie nights
- Happy Hour
- Events at Delray Beach Playhouse, Willow Theater at Sugar Sand Park, Biefeld Auditorium at Sandler Center, Norton Museum of Art, The Wick Theatre and Boca Raton Resort & Club