With top-tier health services and livable luxury, Sinai Residences offers an exceptional experience for Assisted Living in Boca Raton. Our quality health services are available to all seniors, even those who don’t currently live in our community.
Professional caregivers are available 24 hours a day, adding a touch of help that’s tailored for your greatest possible independence. Treat yourself with incomparable dining, outstanding amenities and the fascinating programs available on campus. You’ll set the schedule for the care you need in your elegant private residence.
What you get:
- Brand-new private suite with kitchenette
- Licensed nurse and certified nursing assistants available 24/7
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Personalized assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management
- Special dietary needs accommodated
- Variety of enjoyable activities and programs
- Living room, art studio, library and game room
- Tranquil courtyard for relaxing outdoors
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Spiritual support
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Visitors welcome anytime
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals served restaurant-style daily, plus snacks
- Open to public with month-to-month contracts and no upfront buy-in required
- 24-hour on-site security
- Most third-party insurance accepted
- Pet-friendly environment
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Our Health Center is open to the public, and Assisted Living services are available for direct admittance without an entrance fee.
If you or a loved one is facing challenges with daily tasks such as taking medications, bathing or dressing, ask your physician for advice. This medical assessment is the first step in matching needs to the right level of assistance. Consider a move to Assisted Living as an option to help maintain physical independence with a plan for support.
Apartments are luxurious and livable, with the latest finishes and appliances. Furnish your apartment as you wish, adding your personal style with furniture, décor and treasures to make it feel like home.
We offer a continuum of care that includes Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitative Care and Memory Care. There’s round-the-clock care for people recovering from illness or injury, or who need long-term supervision or support.