Feel better, faster after surgery, injury or illness.
Return to the Boca Raton lifestyle you love with top-notch rehabilitation services at our Health Center. We take a comprehensive approach to your recovery, with an innovative rehabilitation program called Return to SELF. It’s short-term, post-acute care that will help you achieve maximum Strength, optimum Endurance, enhanced Lifestyle and restored Function.
Whether in a therapy room or the comfort of your own home, our team of experts delivers individualized treatments 7 days a week, at times that suit your schedule. You don’t have to be an Independent Living resident in our community to access our short-term rehabilitation services. Our physical, speech and/or occupational therapies are offered to people of all ages from Boca Raton and the surrounding area.
- Brand-new suites with private bath and shower
- Licensed nursing staff and certified nursing assistants on duty 24/7
- Multidisciplinary team of expert therapists
- Advanced technologies and state-of-the-art equipment
- Special dietary needs accommodated
- Variety of activities and programs
- Spiritual support
- Living room, library and art studio
- Visitors welcome anytime
- Pet-friendly environment
- Full-service spa, salon and barbershop
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals served restaurant-style daily, plus snacks
- Open to public with month-to-month contracts and no upfront buy-in required
- 24-hour on-site security
- Most third-party insurance accepted, including Medicare
Frequently Asked Questions
Physical programs such as strength and mobility training, muscle re-education and therapeutic exercise are the programs that help you recover after injury, illness or surgery.
Our therapists help you achieve a higher level of independence with programs that focus on daily living activities. These include strength and range of motion training, cognitive integration techniques, learning how to use adaptive equipment, and becoming more adept with daily tasks.
Speech and language pathologists will assess any communication issues or swallowing dysfunction. They’ll design treatments that help you with language ability, provide alternative communication strategies and suggest changes to diet.