Memory Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia in Boca Raton, FL
Reconnecting loved ones with peace and purpose.
Memory Care at our Health Center in Boca Raton, Florida, offers a safe environment for those who have Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We welcome all seniors, including those who don’t currently live in our community.
Care is catered to your loved one’s needs and routines, with life-affirming activities that celebrate their remaining abilities and honor their personal story with dignity and respect.
Beautiful residences and common areas are specifically designed for those with memory loss to reduce confusion and wandering. Memory care staff are chosen for their skills, but also for their genuine compassion and kindness. They’re experts at managing individuals at all levels of memory impairment.
We’ll work with you, your loved one and other family members to create a customized care plan. Whether your loved one needs structure and familiar routine, or does better with a flexible, spontaneous schedule, we’re deeply committed to their happiness and well-being.
- All-private, furnished suites
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- 24 all-private, furnished suites within 2 secure neighborhoods
- High staff-to-resident ratio with care around the clock
- Licensed nursing staff and certified nursing assistants help with daily living tasks
- Medication management
- Secure memory garden courtyard
- Motion detectors for safety
- It’s Never 2 Late® (iN2L) program – innovative person-centered technology that uses photos, music, videos, puzzles and games to increase engagement
- Personalized assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Three chef-prepared gourmet meals served restaurant-style daily, plus snacks
- Open to public with month-to-month contracts and no upfront buy-in required
- 24-hour on-site security
- Most third-party insurance accepted, including Medicare
- Family support and education
When someone is affected by Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia, it impacts their whole family. Family members often care for their loved one at home and are closely involved through all stages of the illness.
Care at a Memory Care neighborhood such as Sinai Residences – from dining to staffing to activities – is designed for individuals at all stages of memory loss. Your loved one is cared for in an environment that ensures their safety at all times.
Whether indoors in elegant and inviting common spaces, or outdoors in our beautifully landscaped courtyard, family members are supervised and completely secure. Staff are engaged with each person, closely monitoring their needs and giving more redirection as needed.
Dementia is the loss of cognitive function (thinking, reasoning, remembering) severe enough to interfere with daily functioning. Dementia itself isn’t a disease, though it’s associated with diseases like Alzheimer’s. It’s irreversible when caused by illness or certain injuries. Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive, degenerative brain disease that is a major cause of dementia. It affects the part of the brain that controls thought, memory and language. One in eight people over age 65 suffer from dementia, women more commonly than men.
Our nurses and caregivers are fully licensed professionals, highly trained in managing individuals with memory loss. Their compassionate approach brings comfort to residents and family members alike.
Your loved one’s private suite is set in a safe and secure Memory Care neighborhood. Rooms are equipped with an emergency call system and monitored 24 hours a day. Indoor spaces are designed to reduce confusion and wandering. Residents can safely enjoy the outdoors in our secure courtyard and memory garden.