I wanted to take this opportunity to share some updates and reminders as we continue to work together to minimize the risk of COVID-19 and do everything we can to help keep each other be well.
- Visitors are restricted from entering our community. We highly discourage residents from leaving the community for any reason except for a required medical appointment. If a resident does leave the community, they must be screened with a temperature check in the lobby upon returning. We have plenty of food and supplies here and have many offerings in the Convenience Store.
- Residents are not quarantined to their Apartments but are strongly encouraged to stay in as much as possible. If you do decide to enjoy one of the living areas of the community, please do not gather in groups and keep at least a 6-foot Social Distance from others. Residents should continue to practice safe Social Distancing of 6 feet or more even when outdoors.
- Please continue to wash your hands with soap and water and use hand sanitizer often. Be mindful of everything that you touch.
- Families may continue to drop off personal items for you to the Guardhouse and a Sinai staff member will personally deliver items to you.
- We are continuing to have a variety of offerings in the Convenience Store with new extended hours, Monday – Friday from 10am-3pm, for essential items such as bread, milk, eggs, etc.
We’re here for you so if you have any questions or concerns or if there is anything we can do to help you during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to let us know. We will get through this together!